Nov 17 2007
Full Circle offers training, courses and workshops on a variety of topics.
- Facilitating Online Interaction Workshop – Nancy White
- next workshop has not been scheduled (alternating on/off/weeks for a total of 5 weeks)
- Connected Futures via CPSquare – I’m on the faculty of this workshop. The next session has not been scheduled. Check with CPSquare!
- If you work for the CGIAR or FAO I am often providing in-house workshops on online facilitation, thematic networks, knowledge sharing and social media.
- Past Event: Distributed communities of practice: ecology of support and leadership
Nancy offers custom workshops that are fully offline or blended online and offline to meet your particular needs. Sample offerings include:
- Knowledge Sharing
- Introduction to and Application of Social Media
- Graphic Recording 101
- Nurturing Communities of Learning and Practice
- Informal Learning
- We, Me and Networks: thinking across individual, bounded and unbounded groups for learning and work
What is the Full Circle Way?
We teach our courses on a variety of platforms. It is our goal to pick the best combination tools and platforms for each offering and to provide students a variety of experiences.
Online training and education can come in many forms and flavors. Rarely are ours simply electronic delivery of static material. We believe learning happens when we learn together, from each other. That’s why Full Circle offerings provide what we feel is a unique advantage: a very personal, engaging learning community approach which focuses on each learner’s interests and needs.
- Small workshops (between 15 and 35 participants).
- Many workshops have two instructors for rapid and personal response.
- Pre-workshop surveys to allow instructors to tailor and design the workshop to fit that particular group of learners’ needs.
- Individual attention and coaching for each participant.
- Encouragement of high levels of interaction and knowledge sharing between learners and workshop facilitators for a learning community formation.
- Rich “cybrary” of resources constantly updated with the latest materials customized to each workshop to meet specific needs.
- Conference calls, live web meetings and chats to provide multi-modal interaction opportunities.
- Hands-on practice by having participants form into teams and work with actual projects.
- Spaces for learner journals, reflection and relationship building.
- For selected offerings, a downloadable file of the entire course for continued learning.
- Options for blending face-to-face and online learning.
- Alumni space after classes for continued conversations, coaching and special events.